She has worked as a professional dressage rider, trainer and coach in some of the top Equestrian centres in England and Europe and has enjoyed coaching riders in Dressage, Eventing and Show Horse to achieve their riding goals.
Her experience in writing and delivering educational programs includes nearly 15 years as a secondary school teacher. Her role as a classroom teacher has allowed her to work with a diverse range of students. She has worked as a mentor teacher for graduate and re-entry teachers, a university entrance exam marker and consistently produced some of the top performing Biology students in Western Australia. Two years out of three producing classes in the top 10 of the state.
Formal qualifications include:
- Equestrian Australia NCAS Level 2 General Coach
- EA NCAS Level 2 Dressage Rider
- BHSAI – British Horse Society Assistant Instructor
- BHSII (Intermediate Instructor)
- BHS Stable Manager Certificate
- Masters in Education – Coach Education (Merit)
- Celeste graduated in 2012 from the University of Sydney’s Masters of Education (Coach Education) with Merit. She achieved a course average of over 90% – the highest ever in the history of the program across all sports. Her future plans include enrolling in a PhD in order to further research equestrian performance and talent development.
- Education Consultant
- Bachelor of Science (Biology and Environmental)
- Grad. Dip. Education (Secondary Science Teacher)
- Sports Performance Consultant
- Certified Peak Performance Facilitator
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment
- Equine Body Worker