– your horse moves, gets cranky or puts their ear back when you are doing up the girth?
– your horse is easier one way than the other
– you seem to have to work hard to keep your legs back or your coach/instructor has to remind you to do so
– in pictures, there is not room to have one hands width behind the back of your seat
– your leg swings in riding trot and/or canter
– your saddle slips off to one side
– your horse finds canter departs harder on one side
– your horse finds lateral work harder on one side
– your saddle feels like it is tipping forward
– your saddle feels like it is tipping back
– your horses movement is lacking spring
– your horse finds in hard to stay on the bit or into an even contact
– your horse is displaying behavioural issues under saddle – bucking, pig rooting, napping, rearing
– your horse has had an injury or lameness
– your horse has recently changed disciplines or is returning to work after time off
– your current saddle no longer seems to fit or is uncomfortable?
If so, we can help.
We recommend and are registered Master Saddle Fitting Consultants for The Perth Saddle Centre.
Contact us or visit their website http://www.perthsaddlecentre.com.au.